Since 8 March 2010, we are the first hotel in the Tyrol named as a "three- star superior hotel". The "Superior" we received from the independent hotel Examination Board, which so honours both the beautiful facilities of the house and the efforts of all employees.
- wake-up call system,
- Sat-TV, Radio,
- and a small safe.
Shampoo and soap are also in your room as well as sauna towels in a bag. You can get bathrobes at the reception (service charge).
Your four-legged friends are also welcome! In the Pitztal, dogs feel particularly well, because there are so many different ways to discover where they can frolic! Dogs are not allowed to enter our restaurant and our sauna area. The owners provide the food themselves.
- General cleaning charge for dogs and cats 30,00 Euro (once)
- with pet we recommend the room type Tyrol Superior (wooden floor)
- Bathrobe rental (fee € 5, - for the stay)
- Purchase of bathing shoes € 3,90
- 20 min solarium € 7,-
- Free parking around the house available
- covered parking space for your car per day € 5,-
- single-room supplement € 40,- by booking a double-room
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the house
- the 20% deposit is payable 7-14 nights after receiving the reservation. If you can not start the holiday, we keep this deposit
- we recommend a hotel cancellation insrucance, about 5% of the price, cancellation conditions accodring to Austrian terms and conditions
- Arrival by train - we can organize a free ticket from Imst to the hotel
- Payment in Euro or EC card
- Bank transfer in advance: IBAN: AT35 3635 3OOO OO22 O285 | BIC: RZTIAT22353
- Arrival/Departure: Rooms are available at 3pm, if you arrive later than 8pm and that is not announced, we charge the dinner
- in case of early departure or no-show we charge the agreed price - 10%