Whether you choose our comprehensive leisure and activity programme of fresh-air activities or relaxing in our spa – we have something for everyone. Our hotel is the perfect starting point for exciting days out in the mountains of the Pitztal and at the same time offering an oasis of peace and tranquillity in a very special family atmosphere.
Great offers for exciting days
OFFERS & PACKAGES
- 3, 4 or 7 nights including half-board
- rich breakfast buffet with a daily theme z. B. special egg dishes, Tyrolean breakfast, Prosecco for breakfast etc.
- 5-course evening menu with choice of menu, plus a rich salad buffet and varied themed evenings such as Gala dinner, fondue evening or farmer's buffet
- A daily afternoon snack with various desserts, soups and other things from the buffet
- Free use of our 220 m² adventure and wellness area
- free WiFi throughout the house
- Price for children's offer possible on request!
- Horse-drawn carriage ride through the wintry mountains with the Haflingers (for a fee)
- Advent conversation with Evi with harp music and contemplative texts
- Evening walk followed by a visit to the stables and mulled wine
Great indulgence for the soul
- 3 or 4 days half board. With breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, gourmet menu in the evening
- Free use of our 220 m2 wellness area (open from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Five saunas, three different relaxation rooms and a whirlpool. Tea bar and new fitness room.
- One Privat Spa evening with a bottle Prosecco and fruits
- Wellness voucher € 20,- per adult
4 days Trailcamp Pitztal 2021
The trail running camp in the Pitztal offers exciting trails in a unique natural landscape as well as deceleration for mind and body.
Pitztal Trail Camp - on the highest of Tyrol. We run to the limit of the eternal ice at heights of up to 3000 m. Fantastic trails in the rear Pitztal. Enjoy 4 sporty, beautiful days with a travel companion (state-certified mountain hiking guides and trail guides) who organize 4 guided daily runs with you, for 8 guests 2 guides will accompany the group (2 speed groups)
Difficulty-medium / difficult
- 10 km run in 55 minutes on the flat
- and go uphill or run 1000 meters in less than 3 hours
- Minimum number of participants - 4 people
- We spoil you with our culinary breakfast buffet which has also every day another theme e.g. tyrolean breakfast, different egg dishes, Prosecco...
- In summer months including Pitztal Summer Card. Experience every day free access to the attractions of the Pitztal and its surroundings.
- Free use of our wellness area
- Daily afternoon Snack! We prepare a small buffet with different sweets, soups and more
- Enjoy in the evening our five course set menu, with meals which are lovely prepared from our cooks. When you stay a week you will be suprised from the different highlights from our kitchen
- A comprehensive salad buffet and weekly highlights from our chef
- Fresh Pitztal water and some fruit is prepared in your room at arrival
- a hiking backpack is in your room prepared for your stay